From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 20:14:06 EDT
For those of you out there wondering is he or isn't he, or she, I've come
up with ten ways to tell if your fuzzy is, shall we say, visiting the food
dish a little too often.

They go water bowl diving, and all the water is displaced.

They go pot digging and get stuck in the pot.

You grunt when you pick them up.

The litter box tilts when they put their front paws on the edge.

When they lay down, you sometimes mistake them for a fur rug.

The rest of the body doesn't fit where the head does.

They go tubing, and you have to pull them out of the tube

When wrestling, they win by sitting on their opponent until the tongue
sticks out.

You have no more dust bunnies under your bed, but your ferret needs dusting.

When they war dance, it registers at the National Earthquake Center as a
5.5.

Watch for these signs that your fert should order war dancing to the
oldies.  Fuzzy Logic?  I always thought that was what we used when ferret
math takes over.Fuzzy Vulcan ferret logic - Live long and prosper with
raisins.

Sandy and 4 logical fuzzies