Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2012 22:23:10 -0700
Where there any shelters in the path of the tornado in Texas? If I
remember correctly I think Millie Sanders lived near there. Hopefully
she will check in so we know she and the ferrets are safe.

Jackie

Sierra, Furrari & Koda

At the bridge: Taz, Opie, Harvey, Buster, Plato, Cybil, Simon, Coby,
Peanut, Lexi, Bandit, Mo, Echo, Precious, BumbleBear, Dominic, Mindy,
Trance, Adrian, Hershey, Honey, Laney, Voodoo, Wally, Sir Duke, Zipper,
Duchess, Snowflake, Cinnabun

Ferret Fun things:

http://jackiesdecals.webs.com/
http://stores.ebay.com/FERRET-STUFF-Plus-More