From:
Kathleen Homan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 01:38:42 -0400
I am posting to ask if anyone here subscribes to Modern Ferret magazine.
If so, can you tell me what the number of the latest issue is, and when
it came out or was delivered.  The reason I'm asking is because I
subscribed to that magazine about 4 months ago and got a letter saying
that I would receive my first issue soon.  Nothing came and I have made
countless attempts at reaching them through phone calls, email and snail
mail.  No response.  I am getting frustrated and am thinking about
getting my money back.  I just want to know if maybe there is a delay on
the magazine or something.  But if some of you are receiving your issues
then there is a problem with mine.  I appreciate any info you can give
me.  I don't want to cancel my subscription, I love Modern Ferret!

Thanks,
Kathy Homan