From:
Lyn Tablas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 1996 19:39:43 -0400
What you people don't understand is that CDFA wasn't basing her opinion just
on the fact that this person wouldn't join the cause.  This person's post
were nasty & cold, especially towards his/her recently deceased ferret.  All
of us on the message board had a real problem with this person and what was
said.  I stand behind CDFA1 and her decision and I hope no one helps them
get a ferret!