From:
"Miller,Dwayne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 23:20:05 -0400
Hi,

My name is Dwayne, my wife(Kim:[log in to unmask]) and I own three
fuzzies(or do they own us?), George (our 'old man'), Lick, and Cinders,
George we aquired when someone at my wife's work could not keep him
anymore, the other two came from the Superferrets Shelter out of Cleveland
(not sure if its still around tho.) I have been reading posts for a week or
so, and just wanted to say Hi!

You may be wondering about the two year old story, well the two year old in
question is my daughter, Samantha, she and her older brothers(5 & 7), love
to play with the ferrets.  Samantha normally gets a chance to play with
'her boyz' after her brothers go to bed.  Well the other day, she was
playing with Cinders and she started crying.  She came into the living room
holding Cinders upsidedown by the tail!  After a quick rescue, I told her
not to do that again, and you know what the little brat said?  "Bad
fer-ferr, bad, goto bed!", and then started catching them and putting them
back into their cage.

Just a quick Hello and a story to lighten the mood,

Dwayne Miller

PS: any ferret shelters in Northern Ohio, we can handle a few ferrets for
short term care(at our expense), if you get too crowded.  We will be
adopting some more this winter, I belive(its up to the wife really).