Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 14:02:26 -0400
Hello Everyone!

Ferret Math struck our household!  Two new additions!  Milo, a silver mitt
and Casper, a red eye albino.

There was an add in the paper this am for two FREE ferrets with a cage.
Well, I wasted no time contacting these people!  Milo and Casper were kept
at a gas station (!) where the people work but there was nobody around on
the weekends because the owners were "into" racing.  They just wanted the
ferts to have more human companionship.  These two are sooo sweet and they
are HUGE compared to Gracie.  She was thrilled to have friends finally!
First thing she did was show Milo all of her hidey-holes (and probably the
Black Hole where the missing Easter eggs are!).  Casper is a total spaz!
His favorite pasttime is war dancing!  I get tired just watching him!
Gracie, Milo, and Casper already decided to room together!  Gracie
"invited" them into her cage and they all collapsed into a pile!  This is
incredible!  And I am the happiest Fert Mom this side of the Mississipi!

Now, if I can get one of the three to tell me where the Easter eggs are....

Renee