From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 08:48:06 -0700
To all ferret lovers in the Tucson area-- Bob has confirmed that he will
be stopping here on his trip, at about 8 pm Thursday, March 25.  We will
meet in the clubhouse at Ginny Child's mobile home park, Desert Shores,
1067 W. Miracle Mile.  The clubhouse is straight ahead after you enter
the park, with a white wall around the pool.  Please call Ginny,
(520-622-4940) or email me ([log in to unmask]) if you can come so we know
how many to expect.  Refreshments will be served.  Come on out and show
your gratitude for all he does, and wear a Hawaiian shirt if you can.
Oh, come on, you can find them cheap at any thrift store men's rack.

Carol Owens,
Ferret Friends of Tucson