From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2006 11:34:22 -0700
First I want to thank everyone that participated in the 4th of July Card
Exchange and/or that also sent money to SOS for the Ferret ADV Research
this year.  This exchange and SOS have been raising money for the ADV
Research at the University of Georgia for several years now.

We (SOS) have learned that there will no longer be ADV ferret research
going on because Kate Pennick who was/has been doing the ferret research
for the past five years is leaving today.

If money is sent to UGA it will be used for Skunks.

Because of this, the issue comes up of the donations that were just sent
by people to SOS for this research on Ferrets.  I need to know what you
would like me to do with your donation.

1. return it back to you
2. Shred it
3. Send it forward for skunk research

If you would like have your donation returned or destroyed, but would
like to donate to SOS so that we can continue to help shelters - Please
send a new check to my address (checks should be made out to SOS):

Support Our Shelters
c/o Joanne Ruffner
289 Patton Street
Huachuca City, AZ 85616