From:
Debra Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 07:42:08 -0500
HI Cindy,

That is too funny about the ferrets and mice.  The reason I say that is
because we have 13 cats and at least every winter they catch and play with
a mouse or two.  They rarely kill the poor little tortured things.  Well
while moving furniture to find the hidey hole toys in the living room
where they free roam when we are home I found indication of a mounse that
had apparently been living behind our sofa.  Ha ha....little mouse.  He
must have skeedaddled away with the ferrets running in and out because we
have not seen any more signs.  I think because the ferrets are able to get
in the smaller spaces than the cats could like under and behind the sofa
that they were also leaving their musky scent and the mice are scared away
by them.  This is the first year in 11 years in our house that I have not
even seen an actual mouse.  Yeah for ferrets and mice :-).

Have a great day
Love & angel hugs
Debbie