From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 23:29:04 -0400
You know the fun thing about joining Kouri's Fan club?  It's like a box
of chocolates and you never know what you'll get!" Among my "stuff" was a
Ferret Warrior Bumper Sticker!  First I heard someone honk, and not that
I'm proud of it but I have a tendency to become just a ""tad" aggressive
when this happens.  WHAT!!!  Looked over and there is this cute young thing
giving me a "thumbs up" sign.  I blush and melt, well it's been a while at
my age and then the DAWNING...another Ferret Warrior.YAY!!!  Oh Boy, if
you're single..better get a membership and if you get a "ferret inside,
please rescue sticker" instead of a Bumper Sticker, I'll trade.

Hey, what a good idea, we can trade "Kouri Fan Club" Memorabilia.  I heard
there might be a "pin" out there and as I am a collector of pins, hmmmm,
this could be interesting.

Picture me with the Antique Guy saying things like.."I have rarely seen an
authentic Autographed photo of Kouri" "How much do YOU think it's worth?"

Don't tell Kouri but I'm thinking of joining again..  use an alias..it is
so inexpensive to join and I get more "STUFF!"

Lynda