From:
Elliott Shake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 18:07:36 EST
This will be very quick.

I read that you have to watch for a ferret's vein in the nails when you're
clipping them.  I looked at a ferret in the pet store and couldn't see the
vein.  Is it hard to find, or is it so far back that you really dont have
to look for it.  Does it bleed very much?  I know if you cut a dog's nail
vein it bleeds like HECK.

Well, I bought the last of my supplies today, and now I just need to get
the ferret.

Wait for the weezil!!

EShake