From:
Susie Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 2010 17:51:45 -0600
This is Susie Lee in, of and for The Ferret & Dove Sanctuary, Inc. of
Pensacola, FL.

We're trying to drum up donations for this small shelter (licensed,
registered, all T's crossed and i's dotted). And have gone slightly
deeper into debt to have an advertising agency print and distribute a
small flyer this month. The printed version has already gone out and
only to two limited areas where we are. What we're asking for, here, is
if any of you can help us "get the word out" for the ferrets' sakes. We
currently have 17, most are in retirement, a few are still adoptable
and these adoptables are on the Petfinder Pet List Scrollers both on
our old site and this one

http://ferretanddovesanctuary.petfinder.org

So here's what we're asking; go to our old site, this one...

http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/ferret_rescuer/index.html

 ...and scroll down to the bottom of this long, multiply pictured page.

There you will see the little flyer with a fine ferret on it.
Right-click on that flyer and "save picture as" (you can title it
Ferret&Dove or something like that). Then you can print it out and pass
it around to those whom you feel may want to help. That's a great way
to help us, right there! two corrections have been made to the final
print; ferretanddovesanctuary.petfinder.ORG (rather than ".com")
is one of them, and there is added "& Animal Rescue" under "as featured
on Animal Planet" because of the feature video article done by Animal
Rescue TV the year-before, which still comes up now and then on the
Animal Rescue TV re-runs.

I know some of the finest and best people in the world are "ferret"
people and many of the best of those are among you, each and all.

Thanks for any help at all in distributing these
Susie Lee, cheif cook and bottle-washer to currently 17 ferrets and one
still-a-ferret-person who is on oxygen 24 hours and unable to do what
he used to.