From:
debi sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Dec 2011 07:22:31 -0800
I was ANGRY & HURT when I read what my friend Sue Hayes posted on the
FML:

>I also want to <thank the person or persons that sent me the box of
>dirty holy ferret <poop and urin and you talk about smell but anyways
>Thank you you didnt <hurt me but you hurt my kids and your not fit to
>be a ferret person <yourself that was some joke, I was wondering why
>my kids all got picked <off the tree so fast in less then a day after
>being put up, I knew <something was up but i just didnt know what,
>and no there was no name <or return address but i do know what state
>it came from so it does give <me an idea who but i wont stoop down to
>your level.

Sue, I'm so sorry this person/people did this to you. I hope and pray
Mellanie and the rest of the Giving Tree adminastrators will take
action for this act of cruelness. You may not know who the person or
people are, BUT, they do and hope they ban these cruel self serving
people from being allowed to play Santa ever again for life. You are
a good person and didn't deserve this. Hopefully with my next check
if finances allow, I will be sending a box with a few things in it
for your kids. It won't be much but you can bet your butt it won't be
bedding filled with holes or poop & urine, I can promise you that!.
People like those who hurt your kids like that make me ashamed to
even be part of the same species as them.

With Love & Respect, Fuzzy Hugz & Whisker Kisses,
Debi & the Fuzzy Loving Ferrets Rescue