From:
nikie dover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 11:57:09 -0700
Hi everyone, first my condolonces to everyone who has lost a fuzzy lately,
I just read about Daisy and I'm soo sorry.  Second my fuzzie Max turns 7
tomorrow and for his birthday he gets his 6 month lab work run *laugh*.  I
had the cuttest story, This weekend I rescued a 3 week old siamesse kitten
from the pound, the mommy got run over by a car the week before and muffin
was the only kitten that didn't die between now and then, so they called
because they couldn't get her to eat regular food (the word sucker must
be written by my phone # up there) So we brought her home well she thinks
she's a ferret, she won't have a thing to do with my other siamesse cat
Sassy, but as soon as we let the ferrets out (after muffins vet check the
next morning) they have been inseperable, she plays with them and follows
them around like they are mommy, when they are in the cage and she gets
tired she climbs to the top of the cage and sleeps there.  Then funny part
is the ferrets don't seem to realize she's a cat.  Last night when the
fuzzies were on the loose, Muffin got scared (she wandered into the dark
kitchen) and started whinning and before I could get up Chloe(a fuzzie)
stopped playing ran into the kitchen and came back out with muffin in tow,
as they got tired they curled up together and went to sleep.  So I am now
waiting for the kitten to start dooking and crawling through tunnels
*laugh*

Dooks to everyone

Nikie, Max, Odie Chloe
Daisy &Muffin the