From:
J Gordon Bengtson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2014 13:46:21 -0400
I have been teaching Mukluk tricks and he has done very well learning
them all. Last night he got wild and was showing off big time what he
learned. I taught him to stand on his head which took me allot of time
to do but he took it all one step further. Instead of standing on his
head and spinning around like a top, he stood up on his little two
front legs and began walking across the floor ! But that was not good
enough, he was dancing a jig in time to a rolling stones song. Now I
can't get him to stop doing that!

All that is not so bad but he does that in his cage running up and down
the ramps dooking all the time. He is just a wild and crazy guy!!!
Can't help but love a ferret!

_12-2Addy CEO