Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 10:59:04 EST
I had a terrible nightmare last night and woke up feeling ill.  Lynn and
Steph were so loving and thoughtful, that they called my home to see how
I was doing over Baby.  Both of them were in the nightmare.

I had a test I had to take that was long, intensive, and of critical
importance.  Baby had just died.  Lynn, Steph and I went to a two room home
just before the second part of the test was to begin.  The one room had 3
gigantic snakes in it that took up half the room.  I ran into the other
room.  My ferrets were there playing and wrestling.  We all grabbed them
and saved them from the hideously huge snakes.  The snakes remained still
as we ran past them.  They were easily 500 or 600 pound monster anaconda
like horrors.

We brought the ferrets home, and I was cleaning out their cage ,which was
suddenly much larger than I recalled.  There in the back was a dead large
green snake that had somehow been a part of my dream earlier when it was
alive.  I called for some man I seemed to know to please take it out.  Lynn
and Steph and I kept pulling old newspapers out of the cage to clean it.
Suddenly the snake moved.  I ran screaming for everyone to get to safety.
I closed a door that had a large crack in it, and saw the snake slither
into a standing position and turn into a dark haired woman with a foreign
accent.

Steph touched the things shoulder to console her.  I screamed at her to
run.  The creature-woman asked me for help-I think- but I could not
understand.  I would not open the door.  I could see her face and sad
brown eyes staring at me through the crack, but was terrified of her.

She started knocking on the door: knocking, knocking.  I woke up to hear a
ferret thumping the tile as it scratched.  I was sick to my stomach.

I have never had anything but the most heavenly ferret dreams: years of
glorious enchanting ferret dreams.  This was my first nightmare.

Lisette