From:
Carrie Landry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 1996 10:46:10 -0800
We had a stove and refrigerator here at my house.  Misha was climbing the
cooling grate on the back of the fridge and getting on the counter to
destroy everything in his path.  Sugar pea had taken to sleeping IN the
broiler(the way we discovered this was the smell of burning fur and a
scattering ferret).  So we needed a solution to keep them from getting back
there at all.

We wedged 2x4 between the appliances, against the wall and between the stove
and refrigerator.  It is foolproof (providing you have the wood tall enough
so that they can't jump over which ours did on our first attempt!) When we
let them back in, they were so mad.  They just kept going back and forth
looking for a way.  So, it's 6 months later and they seem to have forgotten
all about that mysterious land behind the appliances.

Hope that helps Rebecca out.

Carrie
Sugar Pea
Misha