From:
Rich Stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 21:27:37 EDT
in ref.  to driving with ferrets.

I am a truck driver who has a ferret for a passenger.  if your paranoid
about your ferret leave it at home don,t even take it out of the cage!
all it takes is a little comon sence as you said ferret proof the car.
my little pogo only got cought once under my foot at the peddles then the
only time he went back was after the truck stoped moving.  other than that
he had the run of my ( his ) cab.  and of course I watched out when ever I
opened the door ( again common sence) but he would never leave the cab
unless he asked first.