From:
June Franke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 May 2004 01:08:56 EDT
To benefit Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter:
http://hometown.aol.com/junassicpark6/Shelter_Raffle.html

5 HUGE prize packages!!!

Each prize has a conservatively figured retail value of $165 -$210!!

Terrific items for both you and your ferret(s)!!!  I know how wonderful
the prizes are.  I have all the items here.  If my ferrets knew I had all
these cool items in a closet, I'd be forking over big bucks to HSFRS to
keep all the goods!!!  So buy tickets!  My ferrets don't NEED all these
wonderful items.  LOL

Tickets: $1 each or 6 for $5!

If you plan to snailmail funds for tickets, you need to do so early in
the week so that I have your funds in time!  You might shoot me an email
to say you're mailing funds so I can be sure that I get it.

Ticket sales end at NOON May 31, 2004.

Winners will be announced on the raffle site the evening of June 1, 2004.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

My Website: http://hometown.aol.com/junassicpark/index.html