From:
Nicole Thorpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 09:36:59 -0500
My fuzz-balls got their new cage in today!!  They are really excited
about it!  They have not made it their permanent home yet as we are still
working on the interior design.  I just finished carpeting last night.  I
was just wondering though, if anyone had a problem with ramps being too
steep?  My girls love to climb up the steep ramps, but when it comes to
getting down they seem as if they would rather jump than try to scale
back down the ramp.  It is a bit of a ways down, so they definitely can't
be jumping!  I forgot what the brand name it is, but the ramp to the
floor level is really friggin steep!  I won't put the girls in there
permanently until I can get this figured out.  I thought of elevating it,
but if I do that the ramp will be right up against the wall.  I guess
what I am saying is, if you have had a similar issue, please let me know
how you solved your issue, I can use all the ideas I can get!

Also, I would like to get some measurements and/or patters (if there are
any) for ferret sleep sacks, ferret blankies and hammies.  I am going to
get crafty here and do all my own designs for the inside of my girls' new
house.

Last, does anyone know where I can get Spongebob Squarepants (my theme)
Fleece fabric?  I have found just the cotton printed fabric at Wal-Mart,
but I would really like to have some fleece as well.

Nicole, Silly Girl and Daisy Dooks