From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 23:19:58 -0400
I'm becoming concerned that it's not wise to use envelopes with the word
"Buck" on them.  I'm afraid it may be advertising what is inside.

I have no way to know who has sent me their bucks, only whose bucks I
receive each month.  Sometimes recently I get a donation from someone I
haven't heard from in a month or two with a note saying something like,
"Here's my buck for September."  That sounds to me very much like they
think they sent me a buck in July and August when I didn't receive
anything from them.

So please address your envelopes to BaM or SOS or Support Our Shelters,
but don't spell out Buck-a-Month.  Just in case.

And thank you so very much for all the bucks that so many of you have
sent so far this year!  We have used them all for vet care for shelter
ferrets.

Blessings
Judith
--