Date:
Thu, 28 May 1998 09:57:11 -0400
I guess I should introduce myself and my two little ones.  My name is Donna
Allen and I am owned by two fuzzies, Bubbles and Fizz.  My little girl Fizz
is not doing so well.  I took her to emergency Tuesday night because she
couldn't walk and seemed very lathargic.  They did bloodwork and x-rays and
found out she is anemic.  Now she is at her vet's office and has been since
Wednesday morning.  He called to let me know that she has a heart murmur and
an enlarged spleen.  She is still being given fluids and he will call
sometime this morning for overnights results.  Her brother and I miss her
being at home with us.  Please keep her in your prayers and thoughts.  I
would like to especially thank Juliana Quadrozzi for helping me out that
first night before emergency.  She was very supportive and continues to be.
For that I cannot thank you enough.