From:
Tara Elmore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2010 09:30:52 -0400
Dear Pie O'Pah ,

Please look after my sweet Slinky. He crossed over the Bridge around
8:30am Saturday morning. He will be easy for you to recognize as he
looks so much like you- a beautiful, sweet albino.

Please tell my little Pouty Pants that I am so sorry he didn't get to
say good bye to his brothers or sister. I think they're still waiting
for him to come back home. And I had every intention of bringing my
back home that morning. I was hoping that his vet and I would be able
to have him back on the road to recovery like we had done so many
times in the past. I didn't want to listen to those voice that had
been telling me that his time was coming to an end. I really just
wanted to hold him a little longer- a lot longer.

Thank you,
Tara L. Elmore