From:
Faith Pollifrone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 06:47:49 EDT
Now that I hear another description of what another person's ferret went
through I wonder if that's what Cyrano was going through?  He did seem
depressed, his appetite decreased, etc.  so what I thought was he's
depressed cause he has nothing to do!  So I let him have more space...the
whole house now. :-)  Even his sleeping patterns were screwed up.  He
seemed to almost be a little insomniac.  Yeah he slept but not as much as
he used to and not at the times he used to.  Now he has morning, noon, and
evening til night playtime.  He used to only stay up a couple hours a day
now he's up quite a bit.  When they shed do you actually see it come out?
Does it get all over like every other furkid's does?  I haven't seen any
leftover fur yet so I don't know what it looks like yet.  Unless it's
there and it's just not obvious.

Faith