From:
Danielle Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 13:27:39 +1000
I must say I have to agree with Death Adder.

How many of you drive your car to work?  Or catch the bus to the shops?
Ride your motor bike to a friend?

The world's largest contaminate, exhust from cars, buses, trucks, boats,
trains etc is still being released into the environment.  It causes more
problems than cigeratte smoke.  Like the ozone layer, the increase in
health problems full stop since cars were in vented and producted en
mass.

How may of you non-smokers drive a car, catch the bus, use body sprays,
use hairsprays, insecticides?

Before you pick anyone take a look at yourself.  NO-ONE is perfect.

Just because it is not a majority that benefit from something, people
complain.

But even Greenies drive cars and use motor powered boats.

NO - ONE is perfect, before you have a go at someone else have a look at
yourself.  ARE YOU PERFECT????

Danni

(Ollie and the dogs wish to be left out of this) :)

[Moderator's note: OK, final notice.  All future posts discussing the
morality of smoking/taxes/toxins regarding PEOPLE will be rejected.  The
debates here must be about FERRETS!  BIG]