From:
Marc Lavergne & Lorraine Tremblay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 19:37:49 -0500
Susan Malone Wrote:
>I am looking for links to information on Waardensburg syndrome, as it
>specifically regarding ferrets.  My searches have come up empty, if anyone
>has any, I would greatly appreciate it.

I once searched the FML archives and found several posts.  You have to use
different spellings since not everybody uses the correct one: Waardenburg.
It's not a word we use every day :).  Try also Waardenberg, Waardensberg,
etc... If anybody is interested I saved posts on the Waardenburg syndrom
and/or deaf ferrets.  Contact me to get them!

Lorraine Tremblay
Webmistress of Mustela Canada | Webmestre de Mustela Francia
http://www.storm.ca/~ferret