From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 07:58:57 EST
Woa is me.  I"m typing on my computer as the soft, blinking, light from my
Christmas lights eeks into the room.  It's so quiet.  I love this time of
year.  I'm so content, so...

"Shhhhh!  " says a man with an Aussie accent who pops around the corner
with a white ferret laying lazily in his arms wrapped in an afghan.  My
hands stop mid typing paused above the keyboard... my jaw slack and eyes
big.  "Whut we got here is the great whoyte (white) panda.  It's a
beautiful species.  Take a look at this coat.  It's very thick and warm
for the winta'.  And look at this temperment!  Very loving, mate.  See
how he just lays happily in me arms... wotch how calm he is.  Shhh.
Great white panda."

He dissapears into the next room and I'm left in shock, poor Sean is left
giggling over his bowl of cereal with mild comming out of his nose.

Did you hear that?  That bang from TN?  That was my head on my computer
desk!

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/