From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 12:14:39 -0700
I am confused on all of this.  I have not been reading every post about it,
but the last few have left me in the dark.  Am I to believe that someone
would not want proof of testing in order to enter their ferret in a show?
If I were to enter a show (I don't because of the health risks), I
certainly would want to know that all the other ferrets in attendance were
completely healthy and disease free.  This is where I am confused by some
of the posts.  Who wouldn't want this and why?

Also, can someone please tell me who Planned Ferrethood is and who runs it?
I think the name is absolutely adorable and very creative!  It sounds like
they are trying to have a very "safe" show and I commend them for their
efforts.  I am curious to know who they are because of the last negative
post aimed towards them, that was not something that should have been
brought to a public forum.