From:
Cheryl J Halley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 1996 06:50:14 PST
I figured out why the stool was honey colored.  Yesterday, both my husband
and I gave Sushi Oh's cereal which is that color.  But I still don't know
why it was runny and loose?  Should I be worrying about runny, loose poohs
or do ferrets have upset stomachs occasionally like humans?  I don't know if
this is related or not, but she has lost the black guard hairs from half her
tail (from tip to mid-tail) and replaced it with shorter, lighter guard
hairs.  She is still losing hairs.  I find her black hairs all over.  Even
after shedding do ferrets still lose hairs thorough out the year?  I don't
notice it from my albino, but is that because my house is light colored and
white hairs aren't as obvious as black hairs?  Once again, thanks for any
help.  Cheryl.