Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 05:22:25 GMT
Hi all,
You guys have helped us before, so here we go again! Some of you may
remember that our daughter Rachel collects postcards as part of a
ongoing geography project. Cards from all states, countries, provinces,
etc. would be welcomed! She REALLY wants cards from the Middle East.

Specifically, she will be visiting NJ this summer so I decided to
have her do a bit of a study about the state. We prefer actual photos
whenever possible (not drawings, etc.). Below is the list (but not
limited to) of cards we want:

* state map
* state flag
* state seal
* state flower
* state bird
* state tree
* state fruit
* state capital building
* any official state symbol not listed above =

* historical anything
* horse
* recipe (blueberry, maybe!)
* anything you think would add to her study!

We have A LOT of NC postcards if you want us to reciprocate. Multiple
cards will be mailed in an envelope to save postage (unless you need a
postmark). You may mail our cards in an envelope and they don't need
to be written on. Ferret folks have been THE BEST to help her! Thanks!

~Tequita and Rachel Williamson, NC
Tequita Williamson, Certified Birth Doula (DONA)
PLEASE spay and neuter. It SAVES lives!

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to
be ruled by evil men."
- Plato