Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 1994 12:51:11 -42000
Hello all,
This is my first posting to this list, and Im glad to meet all of you =]
My girlfriend and I each bought eachother a ferret for christmas, and
have been having a wonderfull time with them, except for one little problem.
Ive read that most ferrets learn to use a litterbox within 9weeks or so.
Both of our ferrets (2months old), seem to have extreme trouble with this.
We have done all the usual things, such as giving them treats for
usingthe litterbox, and spanking when they dont, and disinfecting the
spots where they used to go, but to no avail! =[
Can anyone help?
Brett and Christine