From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 1997 09:45:43 -0500
Hi all, hope everyone had a good weekend.

Loki went with me to visit my boyfriend's parents (of course she is spoiled
there!).  She went crazy exploring and trying to get into everything (and if
you could only see the house you would know I had my work cut out for me!).

Well anyway, I see Loki running toward the acting as if something is stuck
in her mouth.  Naturally I ran after her and picked her up as she dislodged
her newest find from the roof of her mouth - a gummie candy!  She had gotten
in the trash and found it.  Must have decided it tasted good and chomped
down to take it away!  Her little paws were all sticky and covered with goo
so that the fur was stuck to her toes.  And she was mightily indignant that
I would even consider taking her new find away!  So to pay me back, she
managed to sneak down to the basement (it's finished, but so crammed with
stuff she would have never come to me if I called.  It's ferret heaven) but
was caught when her curiosity won out and she had to go see what the
boyfriend's dad was doing at the computer!  Loki never ceases to amaze me!

cheers and dooks to all
Chris
Loki "But, Mom!!! Look at all the good stuff down there!"