From:
Ferret Nook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2008 11:44:26 -0600
I have picked Simon and Toby Keith on Tree 39.

We will send gifts Saturday - that is if we can get out our driveway by
then! Southern Wisconsin was hit early this morning with 7-12 inches of
snow and 35 mile an hour gusts of wind! It's just gorgeous out here in
the country, but it is also very difficult to get from the barn/garage
to the road! It took Barry over 2 hours to get to work this morning (45
miles)! And that was at the height of the storm!

All the shelter ferrets here at the Ferret Nook which you and yours a
Happy and safe Holiday season!

Ferret hugs,
Kathy, Barry and the Fuzzies

Ferret Nook Shelter / Adoption Center