From:
"T. S. Pegues" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 19:11:19 -0500
Ok.  I have another litter question.

All the kids are getting along great, and using boxes in their room, or
(more often) running back to any open cage and using the boxes there.
It's so cute.  BUT, I have one little girl that has taken to using a space
right near her box when she's locked in her cage with her sister.  It's
weird, she'll aim well for a room box.  This is a new behavior.  I read
the FAQ, and put a piece of bedding they like in that spot after cleaning
it.  Well now, the little thing has just decided to crap on the soft
fluffy bedding.  Any ideas?

BTW, all the new kids are integrated and stuff now.  They still sleep
seperate, but I'll work on that.  One gets crabby when she's tired, and
hasn't taken to being groomed in a hammock by her new sisters.  Ever see
two REALLY sleepy critter try to snuggle and hiss at the same time?
Thanks for all of the advice.

Scott

ps.  anyone know someone who makes a water-proof ferret bathing outfit
(for humans to wear) with deep pockets?  Maybe a haz-mat get up?  Thank
god they have their own bathroom.