From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 11:58:22 -0500
I don't know who the kind soul is but it appears that someone has gifted
me by paying for me to have access to a number of publications that need
paid access on on-line veterinary and medical locations.

Besides this thank you from me I want to say that this access has been
an incredible help for my getting needed information to those here and
elsewhere who have or are treating ferrets and had great difficulty
finding who has seen what in studies, and how to contact such researchers
for consultations when needed.

Today a different twist occurred.  The access allowed me to look up
something brand new for those treating a friend who has a serious
circulatory disorder before they got their own copies.

I don't know if the person doing this is a ferret person or a friend
outside the ferret community, but I really appreciate it and so have
a good number of ferret people, and Vicki as well now.

So, I want to say a huge thank you from so many of us!

-- Sukie (not a vet)
Ferret Health List co-moderator
FHL Archives fan
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/