Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 23:37:36 -0500
Odin, my four-year old sable had adrenal surgery last Thursday, and a few
days ago, it became apparent that my Kiwi is also is headed for surgery.
She has vulvar swelling with discharge and a thin coat.  My surgery fund
is very low after Odins' surgery, so I am listing a very nice free
standing hammock to help defray medical bills.  And- I WILL ship to
Canada.

Please take a look, thanks!...........deena

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2312548687

Also - I was not prepared for the interest in the ferret zigsaw puzzle, I
will have more of them to list by the end of this month.  Thanks for the
nice e-mails!