From:
Debbie Whorley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 01:03:51 -0500
Wow!  We have several places donating for our raffle!  I'm so excited!

From EmbroidMe at Cherokee & Jiles Road in the Kroger shopping center:
a nice ferret embroidered on a donated:
T-shirt
sweatshirt
canvas bag
fleece blanket

from Shelby, who paints animal portraits
a portrait of your ferret painted from pictures (value of $60!)

from Joseph Kristie Hair Salon, 8 Beck St, N.E., Atlanta, GA
two gift certificates for a free hair cut (value of $40 each!)
(I get my hair done with Joe and love him!)

Also for raffle are:
Ferret earrings
Ferret keychain
Christmas ornament, porcelain (heavy), hand-painted dog - very nice

Tickets are $1 each or 6 for $5.  Everyone can enter the raffle, not just
those coming to the meet-up and not just FBOG members!

Debbie Whorley
(You can buy raffle tickets ahead of time and pay for them via Paypal,
if you want.  Pay to [log in to unmask]  Paypal charges about .30
per transaction, so if you can add a little to offset the charge, that
would be great!)