From:
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 10:42:51 EDT
Just wanted to remind everyone of the plush adoptathon that is running
right now to help out the shelter.  Julie Brown has a billion Beanie
Babies, all cute critters and also Derby the ferret, very cute!!

She is running the adoptathon to help out the shelter right now, we have
over $1300 in outstanding vet bills and over 135 ferrets in the shelter,
including foster homes.

To see these cuties go to:
http://www.geocities.com/woozle31/21stCenturyFerret.html
I hope its the right site!!! Correct me if I'm wrong Julie!
[Looks possible... BIG]

Also Julie has sold a few already and a Memorial box from her website and
has $100 for the shelter.  Julie donates every penny to the shelter that
comes from the sales.  She is an angel.  Not really she is really a big
butt head, lol, but we love her anyways!!!

Disclaimer: We are really good friends and can joke like that.

Also our e bay auctions end today.  Check them out, all proceeds go to
help the shelter 100% also.

You can get to the auctions from our website at:
http://geocities.com/a_24k_ferret/
Thanks in advance for all your support!
Take care,
CJ