Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 18:47:50 -0700
Hi all

My hoomans thanks everyone for da kind words.  Things here are going ok.

A little guy named Romeo came in today.  I gave him da tour of da place
and showed him all da sights and attractions.  He had to have some stuff
from da Fruit Bar.  Then it waz over to da Babyfood Balconey to get
something else to munch on.  Then da Ferretone Flood waz coming in and he
went over there to lap up a bunch of ferretone.  He even gave da surfing
a try.  He didn't do to good at dat though.  But there waz one good thing
about da splash in da ferretone.  He waz everyone's friend until it waz
all licked off.  Course he was licked so hard some of hiz new fur waz
rubbed off but it will grow back pretty quick.  He said to say he feels
bunches better.  He also said to send lots of luv and kisses to hiz new
mommy.

I am off to play with my brother and show him around some more.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee