From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Nov 2005 10:20:35 -0800
Neato!  Know what I did today?  I met someone named Harry ... Harry the
rattie.  He was nice and big and woa ... pretty.  I didn't know rats
could be so handsome like that.  He was soft to.  I kept running my pink
toes down his back.  He was so friendly.  I like this new friend.  What a
neat addition to the Bridge.  That's when I thought about how much he'll
be missed.  So that part's not happy.  It never is.

Anyway, I explained to him that I'm a weangel.  He sniffed me a lot,
and his whiskers made me giggle because they tickled.  We waddled off
together in search of treats.  Rats love to find their treats rather than
have them served.  Just like us ferrets!  So we went on a sort of easter
egg hunt.  I'll tell you what ... this boy can pack it away.  And I sure
learned how to enjoy a treat and take my time with it.

You know what the neatest thing was?  Walking area to area meeting all
sorts of little furry souls.  Harry likes everybody!  Lol.  Even cats.
He spent an hour trying to coax the kitties down into a bath for a swim.
They just wanted to watch.  He didn't understand that at all.  His new
mission now is to teach kitties how to enjoy the water more.  Finally
we got him settled into where the big rat society was.  That was neat.
Everyone's like a long lost friend there.  Someone got him settled into
a hammock.  He wanted a hammock.  Isn't that funny?  What a personality.
I can't wait to come back for a visit.  He cant' wait to visit Tanzi and
Cuddles and Destiny.  But he has plenty of time for that.