From:
Tysa Jayne Strait <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 13:23:25 -0800
The Havoc Wreaking Weasies would like to welcome their two new cousins who
just joined the Yakimaniacs.  Casper and Rex.  Can't wait to meet them.

We would also like to ivite you to our website, that is still being
refined.  Unfortunately it is subject to the whim of my CS101 instructor
so you may find some silly things on there (like 4 lists)  Not to fear
though It's all ferret related.  I may have my TA converted to Ferrets by
the time he's finished reviewing and grading my site.

Here's the address
www.cwu.edu/~straitt

Hope you will visit and see the cute Havoc Wreaking Weasies

Love and Prayers for all
Tysa, Dana and...well you know
Frosty, Stoney, Holley, Halley, Harley and Dudley