From:
"Robyn B. Stephens" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 1996 21:25:50 -0600
A few days ago, and for the last few days, there have been some posts on
fleas, discussing everything from using multiple bombs in your house to full
nuclear strategic attacks.  However, I don't recall seeing any comments on
the use of Lufenuron.  I know it is used as a preventative and can be used
when they show up.  Is it safe to use with ferrets?  Any opinions from the
DVMs?

On another matter, my vet recently checked a stool sample for Coccidia eggs.
I don't recall seeing much on this parasite, but was wondering if there was
info out there on regions of the country where its prevalent, where they can
pick it up, and when it is likely to occur.

     A very Merry Christmas to you all and all your fuzzbutts.