From:
Angela Preimesberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 1996 22:47:47 -0500
Thought I'd share something funny with you -

Oscar got neutered on Monday.  Apparently either he was in pain or he just
didn't like waking up from anethesia in a strange place 'cause he sprayed at
the vets.  A lot.  He STUNK for about 3 hours after waking up.  Bad.  I tell
you the vet was awfully glad to hand him over to me.  I felt sorry for him.
The other ferrets wouldn't get near him at all.  One whiff and they stayed
away.  The poor babe was so tired on the drive home he couldn't even keep
his eyes open though he tried with valiant effort.

Angela

Gumbi
Duncan
Oscar (Mommy!  They cut it off!!)