From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 07:06:57 -0700
Boy, Blaze is sure brave girl, she decided to scale her wall of
enclosement.  She met Chole, which is a medium size dog, Tom her owner
said that they were nose to nose smelling each other and then she zipped
into his mobile, funny, he was scared to pick her up.  He closed the door
and got me, so I went over and open the door and ask Chole where is the
ferret at?  She went right to Blaze, no problem of Blaze getting hurt,
Chole just seems to love the ferrets.

The other one was Gizmo, he was mad that he couldn't stay out side and walk
around, so he found a way out, I put the kids fresh lined dry blankets on
the cabinet and he must of been able to get hold of the blankets and over
he went.  He made his way down to the last mobile (3 from mine) and started
sniffing at the screen door and decided to let them know he was there.  The
RCMP who lives there and his 2 girls brought us back the runaway Gizmo.  It
is so nice that everyone in the mobile park knows where to bring them back
too.  So we will be working on getting the walls fixed so Blaze cannot
escape, no more clothes left on the cabinet either.  They get to come into
the house while the work is being done today and mess up the house, lol.
The Kids sure love their swimming pool, they get in to drink and walk
around.  I was filling it with water, yesterday, there was 2 who couldn't
wait for it to be filled and was enjoying the spray from it.

Marie and her 9 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets