From:
Penny LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 19:11:04 -0400
Taz and I want to thank everyone that responed to his vomiting.  He has
already enjoyed extra hairball remedy and seems fine.  Will make an
appointment with the vet to check out for any blockages.  Taz shares a cage
with three other large males and no one is losing any weight!!!  Taz weighs
in at about 5 lbs, long body, long legs, long tail, big ears and just long
and big all over!!!  Just hope this thing is only eating to much to fast
and it only has happened three times over a five month period.

Again thanks so much for all the respones and will do an up date when we
get back from the vet.

Taz and Penny