Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 12:08:39 -0800
I have permission to post.  A friends ferret has gone missing in Reno,
Nevada.  A 11 month old 3lb Silver boy named Brock.  Got out sometime
Friday night.  Dec.  12.  Last seen in the Sun Valley area of Harmony and
Sidehill.  Please keep this boy in your positive thoughts and prayers,
our temps are dipping to low teens at night, snow and ice on the ground.
The temp now (noon) is 36*.

If seen, have Brock call home to his mommy and daddy, they are dying a
slow painful death right now.

Mommy's name is Amber
Home: 673-6782
Work: 786-2429