From:
"Lange, Sandra SJ" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 10:39:39 +1100
This is my first day back at work after the xmas break, so just got
through reading FML form 20 Dec to 5 Jan.  *whew*

I have to admit that I spoke aloud, jumped and grabbed my friend's arm at
the ferret in LOTR.

On the weekend, my housemate Danielle and I had an impromptu play with
the ferrets on the floor.  I had just put one on her shoulder, when she
screamed; Clover had just crawled into the leg of her pyjama pants.
Hehehe!

Now the concern.  Princess has always been quite thin, and this summer
(Australia) she still hasn't changed into her summer coat.  I was away
for a few days, and when I get back, I notice one of her front top canines
is chipped - just a small bit off the end; no idea when this happened.
Also, twice now I have petted her when she's been asleep, and she hasn't
woken up immediately like she usually does.  Food and poop seems normal
but there's two ferrets in the house.  Does anyone have any thoughts?  I
intend to get her teeth checked at the very least.  Does anyone have a
good fattening-her-up recipe?

To Audrey and the angeled Emmet : Thank you. :-)

Regards
Sandra, Clover, Princess, and  Gemma-the-pyscho-cat