From:
Nancy Hartman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 1994 00:54:52 -0500
> Does anyone know when the annual shows in Leesburg Virginia and Frederick
> Maryland will be held?  Last year they were held in January and we want to
> attend at least one.  I suspect that one could even be occuring this weekend.

Ferret Expo '94 is on Saturday, Feb. 5th this year.  At the Adult Recreation
Center, Old Armory/Baker Park, Frederick Md.  Judging starts at 10 AM, and
it usually runs all day long.

If you are interested in entering your little ones, entries must be recieved
by Jan. 22.  For show packets, info, etc. call Chrissy Cappelluti at
301-694-0393.

If anyone is interested in sharing a hotel room let me know.  I'm looking
for a roomie for the weekend.  (I don't mind more than 1 person, just
as long as I get a bed.  ;) )

Now, an update on Bree.  She's still recovering well.  She's now back
to meeting me at the door when I come home, and has finally recovered
enough (or forgiven me enough) to start giving kisses again.  She is
pretty much back to normal, except for sleeping a lot more, and not
being quite so energetic.  Thanks again for all the support and well
wishes!  :)

Finally, my phone number has changed, so everyone update your records.
My area code is now 610 instead of 215.  For those of you who don't have
the old one, it is now 610-255-4436.

I just looked down, Bree and Popcorn are having a wrestling match.  Bree
seems to be enjoying herself immensely.  She hasn't played like this
in a while.  *SMILE*

- Nancy

Nancy Hartman     Internet - [log in to unmask]      GEnie - n.hartman4
President, Delaware Valley Ferret Club | CIS Grad Student, U. of Delaware
      ***  Caregiver to Percy, Bree, & Popcorn, the ferrets  ***
  "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" - Kant