Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2009 06:01:42 GMT
To all of our wonderful Santas,

Thanks so very much for caring about the little ones here at Rezweezil
Shelter. Because of you, we're all a little warmer, a little happier,
and a little healthier. You make a wonderful difference in our lives.

Mummy has been busy, busy with work and taking care of a biter rescue
girl. She was rescued on da day after Christmas by Auntie Gerri, so she
will be called Noel. We haven't met her yet, but she must have super
awesome teeth! Dat girl had two different owners, one after da other,
who wanted to put her to sleep (that means kill) because of her teeth.
She comes out of quarantine soon. We all shared our prezzies with her
cuz she missed Christmas here. We hope you don't mind, Santa. She
really likes having good stuff of her very own finally, and mummy says
she's making good progress.

Anyhoooooo--mummy just got pictures back, and spent the evening sorting
them and putting them into envelopes so you can see our pretty faces.
Tee-hee! Now she gots ta find all the addresses, but pretty soon you
get to see us. Thanks for being patient, and thanks for showing us
love. Some of us never knew about that before. It's very cool.

 -- all da rezweezils