From:
"St. Jacobs Printery" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 1996 09:27:59 -0500
I have read an in depth article on this really silly 'sport' (if you can
call it that).  The animal used *IS* actually a feral ferret, and not a
polecat.  The men are allowed to wear only the special pants (baggy, yet
tied at the ankles to prevent the ferret's escape) and that's it.  No
underwear, no jocks, nothing (So it could get to be really painful if they
latched onto the 'privates').  The man must also move quickly, and change
direction constantly, so the ferret stays agitated, and continuously bites
the 'ferret legger'.  Needless to say, it gets bloodly really quickly, with
the ferret latching on, and having the leg/whatever it's holding onto shaken
around.  The record holder aparently had 2 down his pants for over 1
hour....  pretty sick eh?

Best wishes from:
        Boo: geez, this looks like a comfy place to sleep
        Cinder: Hey! what kind of trouble can I get into now?

                Take Care......